Why Use Zotero?
Keep all of your research and citations in one place
Never format a citation by hand again
Work with anyone in the world, anytime
Even after you leave Harvard
Benefits of Using Zotero
Use a citation management tool from the beginning of your research process:
- Share research with collaborators by creating group libraries;
- If you mix manual citations with Zotero, you will have to enter manual citations into Zotero so later; start with Zotero and bypass messy cleanups later;
- Easy to revise papers as footnotes and bibliographies automatically update to reflect citation additions and deletions;
- Select from hundreds of citation styles and change your citation style in seconds;
- Preserve all your documents including web screenshots of born digital materials in your Zotero library; and
- Receive help from an HKS Librarian if you have problems using Zotero.