- In order to login to Gutman Library’s Windows-based PCs and print you will need your HGSE Net ID and will have to change your default password. Your Net ID is not the same as your HarvardKey. Your Net ID is comprised of 3 letters and 3 or 4 numbers (i.e. gse1234) and may have a different password than your HarvardKey. For help finding your Net ID please see our Net ID Setup page.
How to Print:
All printing requires Crimson Cash and an HUID that is associated with a GSEPapercut account. To add Crimson Cash to your HUID visit https://cash.harvard.edu.
- Log in to the computer using your HGSE Net ID and password.
- Open your document and select print.
- Go to a Ricoh printer (available on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of the Gutman Library) and swipe the skinny stripe on the back of your HUID through the card-reader mounted on the printer.
- If this is your first time releasing a print job, you will need to enter your HarvardKey email address and password.