How to Scan
Scanning is available to all current HGSE students, faculty and staff on Gutman Library's 2nd floor. If this is your first time using a Gutman Library scanner, you will need to enter your HarvardKey email address and password.
- Swipe your HUID card (skinny stripe) at any Ricoh printer to log in.
- Select “Scan” and then “Scan to Email.”
- Place your documents on the feeder at the top of the printer or lift the top to scan pages individually.
- Select “Settings” to confirm or change the default scan settings.
- Select “Scan.” Items will be scanned and sent to your Harvard email address.