How to Configure Printing:
All devices will require your HarvadKey email address and password to authenticate to the "GSEPapercut" virtual queue for the first time. Once you have authenticated to the virtual queue you should not be prompted again.
- Connect your laptop or mobile device to the Harvard Secure wireless network or a wired connection on campus.
- Visit the HGSE printing portal: http://printing.gse.harvard.edu
- Follow the instructions provided.
How to Print:
All printing requires Crimson Cash and an HUID that is associated with a GSEPapercut account. To add Crimson Cash to your HUID visit https://cash.harvard.edu.
- Open your document. From the print menu, select the “GSEPaperCut” printer.
- Go to a Ricoh printer (available on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of the Gutman Library) and swipe the skinny stripe on the back of your HUID through the card-reader mounted on the printer.
- If this is your first time releasing a print job, you will need to enter your HarvardKey email address and password.