Welcome to the HGSE Gutman Library's Guide to Data and Statistics!
Welcome to your online guide to using data at the Harvard University Graduate School of Education.
This guide is a starting point for research involving education data and statistics. If you need help finding particular statistics or data, please reach out to a librarian for assistance.
Do you need help finding or accessing data for your project? We can help you with identifying existing data sources and provide support for querying and downloading datasets from various software tools and online databases. Here are some examples of how we can help:
- explain data resources available to you
- identify tools for statistical analysis and data management
- develop a clear approach to discover, manage, or visualize your data or data sets
- learn best practices for organizing, preserving, and making your research data accessible
- use Gutman Library's data services room for presentation development and practice
- consider options for improving data security, cleaning, and equity
- connect to other campus resources such as visualization and data analysis services
- understand your data through virtual reality, augmented reality, or artificial intelligence solutions