Adding Graphs, Tables, and Images
Hints on Managing Images from the Overleaf FAQs
- How do I insert an image into my document?
- How do I insert an image at a specific point in the document?
- How do I get my images to stay where I put them?
- My image files are very large (>1MB), so my project is compiling slowly or timing out, and I'm nearing my project size limit. Any advice?
Hints from the Overleaf FAQ's on Tables
- How do I add a caption to a table?
- How do I change column or row separation in LaTeX tables?
- A quick visual guide to creating table cells with diagonal lines in LaTeX
Create Your Own Drawings in LaTeX Using the TikZ Package
- Step-by-step video guide
- From Inkscape to TikZ
- Managing tikz, matlab2tikz, and pgfplots with compilation timeouts
Collaboratively Write Your Paper Around Your Data