Sometimes a treaty may only be found on the website of the organization or body that has been created or given authority to oversee that the terms of the treaty are carried out by the state parties. Listed on this page are a few such organizations.
Also included on this page are some of the well-known treaty series, administered by IGOs or Supranational Organizations.
This page is not intended to be all-inclusive.
In addition to the link above, this treaty series is also available through the Hein Online United Nations Collection.
This collection includes six categories of treaty-related data:
* Status of Multilateral Treaties Deposited with the Secretary-General
* The United Nations Treaty Series
* Texts of Recently Deposited Multilateral Treaties
* Photographs of Treaty Signature Ceremonies
* Titles of the Multilateral Treaties Deposited with the Secretary-General in the UN official languages
* Summary of Practice of the Secretary-General as Depositary of Multilateral Treaties
In addition the link above, this treaty series is also available through the Hein Online United Nations Law Collection.