Technical reports are often sponsored by a governmental agency (e.g. NASA), an academic institution, or a company (e.g. HP Labs). Many reports are freely available on the web, others are available from libraries, and still others maybe not be available at all. Please contact me if you need help.
- National Technical Reports Library (NTRL) - U.S. Department of Commerce
- OSTI.gov - Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) - U.S. Department of Defense
- TRAIL-Technical Report Archive and Image Library - TRAIL identifies, acquires, catalogs, and digitizes technical reports issued primarily prior to 1976
- Finding the Hard to Finds: Searching for Gray Literature - University of British Columbia