Librarians are here to help you at every stage of your academic career.
We help students . . .
I’m available to help via email, phone, and in-person consultations.
- Technology Lending Program - At many Harvard libraries you can borrow basic gear like headphones and laptop chargers. Just check in with a staff member to see what's available. A few libraries also have media production gear available for loan — everything from tripods and SD cards to 360 cameras and VR equipment.
- Find a Space in the Library - group study rooms, media production space, study carrels, etc.
- Overleaf Pro - Overleaf is an online LaTeX and Rich Text collaborative writing and publishing tool that makes the whole process of academic writing, editing and publishing much quicker and easier.
- Citation Tools - Tools like Zotero organize book and article references and from these references, you can produce bibliographies in a citation style of your choice. Most library databases, including HOLLIS, will format results as citations.
- lyndaCampus - an online training resource for the Harvard community
- Harvard Syllabus Explorer - collects syllabi from Canvas and allows users to search for keywords.
- Bureau of Study Counsel
- Copyright at Harvard Library
- Office of Technology Development (OTD)
- Writing and Speaking Resources at Harvard – FAS
- Bok Center – GSAS
- Center for Writing and Communicating Ideas – GSAS