Helpful Library Services & Tools
- Ask a Librarian - Send us your question virtually.
- Check Harvard Library Bookmark and Lean Library - two tools to get quick access to subscriptions purchased by Harvard Library.
- Zotero: Getting Started - A tool for saving, organizing and formatting your research sources.
- Newspapers - Get your own accounts to the digital editions of major newspapers.
- HOLLIS+ - Sign in and start searching the Harvard Library collection. Consult the HOLLIS User Guide for search tips.
- Scan & Deliver
- Borrow Direct & ILL to borrow materials not currently available from the Harvard Library
- Harvard Library Purchase request
Selected Harvard Libraries and Collections
Government Documents and Microforms Collections in Lamont Library is the central reference point at Harvard for government information from the U.S. government, 160 foreign governments, and many international organizations.
Harvard Law School Library is a global library, providing access to the world's legal information. The Library makes every effort to provide its patrons with at minimum a core collection of the primary law, both contemporary and historical, of each of the world's jurisdictions..
Kennedy School Library collects in subject areas including: public administration; nonprofit sector management, U.S. local, state and federal government; U.S. politics and elections; international relations; and human rights.
Widener Library holds one of the world's most comprehensive research collections in the humanities and social sciences. Of particular note are the collections of Africana, Americana, Judaica, Latin American studies, Middle Eastern studies, Slavic studies, and for the study of Asia.