RTL Shares is a Harvard Library-wide group that provides programming on topics related to research, teaching, and learning. These community-building events are intended as a forum for presentations, discussions, and general sharing of expertise and experience across library staff.
The group's charge is to plan monthly events that creatively:
- demonstrate best practices in teaching and research support
- showcase library resources for research and learning
- explore timely topics in librarianship
- share knowledge of technologies, services, collections, and history specific to Harvard
- make use of knowledge and skills gained from colleagues’ professional development
If you have an idea for an RTL Shares event, please let the planners know!