Complete the form below to order scans for personal research use.
These scans may be used to support private study, research, or classroom teaching, and will not be shared, put on deposit at another repository, or otherwise be made accessible.
- Researchers must identify and select the materials to be scanned.
- Researchers may order up to 150 pages of scanned documents per calendar year. Larger requests may be considered at staff discretion.
- All orders are subject to the approval of library staff as well as copyright law.
- Scan request are completed in the order received. Turnaround is dependent upon the complexity of the order and availability of staff time. Rush orders cannot be accommodated.
- Scans will be delivered electronically. No hard copies will be provided.