This library research guide is designed to support assignments for the SSCI 100 Proseminar in Anthropology and Psychology. Please feel free to contact the librarians for Harvard Extension School, we are happy to help you through email or a Zoom meeting:
- Jonathan Paulo, Online Learning and Reference Librarian
- Mary Frances Angelini, Research Librarian for the Extension School
- Currently, for Harvard Extension School, only degree candidates and premedical program participants are eligible to visit the libraries. Your Harvard ID is all that is needed, as Covid testing is no longer required. Masks are not required, although consider wearing one while inside the library. If you have any questions about masking or other Covid related questions, please contact the library you intend to visit.
HOLLIS and Additional Help
- For help using HOLLIS, the library's online catalog and main search interface, use the HOLLIS page on the main Library Guide for Harvard Extension School.
- The Get Research Help webpage offers various resources, including finding subject specialists, which is a good idea for degree-candidates working towards a thesis.
- The Ask a Librarian webpage offers an online chat service, an email form if you are unsure about who to ask for subject-expertise help or specific questions, and a form to request a research appointment.