Skip to Main Content
Faculty - Library Reserves
- The Course Reserves in Canvas Guide provides in-depth assistance with setting up reserve materials by using the Library Reserves tool in Canvas to place all requests.
- Requests for book scanning can take up to 4 weeks.
- Harvard Library's Course Reserves page gives additional guidance on timelines and the request process.
- We no longer have the increased access to digitized books through HathiTrust (a temporary pandemic arrangement) with library buildings reopening this August.
- Many students found digitized access to books through this arrangement, so faculty should be sure to use the Library Reserves tool in Canvas to request digital access to reserve materials.
- To use the Library Reserve Tool in Canvas, see instructions on how to make it visible or contact email@example.com to have the tool turned on.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Students - Library Reserves
- Access online course reserves through Canvas.