Welcome to Harvard Library! This guide will help support your use of library resources and services. Please review the Library Access, Research Help, HOLLIS, Library Reserves, Theses, Other Libraries, and One-Minute Videos pages for helpful recommendations, links, and support.
COVID-19 Update for Spring 2023:
- Please refer to Harvard Extension School's Libraries page for detailed information about on-campus resources for degree candidates with Harvard IDs and for on-campus resources for non-degree, registered students seeking class participant library cards.
- To obtain or use your Harvard ID card, or class participant card, to access Harvard libraries, you must first comply with Harvard University's COVID-19 immunization policy. Visit the COVID-19 Updates page for details.
News and Updates
- Discover Harvard Library access to popular newspapers and magazines, like the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and more.
- The Harvard Library Calendar contains information about upcoming events, such as workshops for students, like HOLLIS workshops, and for faculty, like the Course Materials Through the Library workshops.
- Attend a one-time Zotero class to learn more about organizing your research. Check the Research Management and Citation Tools at Harvard page for upcoming online classes and user group meetings.
- View our One-Minute Videos for quick research help on specific tasks.
Need More Help?
- The Get Research Help webpage offers various resources, including finding subject specialists, which is a good idea for degree-candidates working towards a thesis.
- The Ask a Librarian webpage offers an online chat service, an email form if you are unsure about who to ask for subject-expertise help, and a form to request a research appointment.
- Email Mary Frances Angelini, Research Librarian for the Extension School firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jonathan Paulo, Online Learning and Reference Librarian email@example.com.