Skip to main content
- The Division of Continuing Education (DCE) and the Harvard Library have agreed to integrate the services of the Harvard Extension School’s (HES) Grossman Library into the libraries of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences (FAS), which comprises several libraries, including Widener, Lamont, Cabot, as well as libraries that focus on a single discipline, such as the Loeb Music Library.
- All resources, collections, and staff previously in Grossman Library are moving to the FAS Libraries, and Grossman Library is closed.
- If you have any questions about library resources, you can view the pages on the left, Visit the Libraries, Research Help, Theses, and Library Reserves.
- Also, contact Mary Frances Angelini, Resarch Librarian for the Extension School firstname.lastname@example.org or Ann Robinson, Reference Assistant email@example.com (Jonathan Paulo, Online Learning and Reference Librarian, is on leave during the Spring 2019 semester, returning May 6, 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Get Research Help webpage offers various resources, including finding subject specialists, which is a good idea for degree-candidates working towards a thesis.
- The Ask a Librarian webpage offers an online chat service, an email form if you are unsure about who to ask for subject-expertise help or specific questions, and a form to request a research appointment.