Harvard Theatre Collection
One of the oldest and largest performing arts collections in the world.
- Theatre Collection website
- Theatre Collection research guide
- Special TDM Concentrators' Guide to the Theatre Collection
- Contact the Curator: Matthew Wittman: email@example.com
Related Collections at Harvard
- Widener and Lamont Libraries hold the majority of secondary sources related to performance.
- Other departments of Houghton Library hold material related to performance, including papers of playwrights and printed editions of theatrical works.
- Loeb Music Library holds both secondary and primary sources related to musical performance.
- The Fine Arts Library holds visual material related to performance.
- The Frances Loeb Library of the Harvard University Graduate School of Design holds material related to theatre architecture and design.
- The Harvard Film Archive holds audiovisual material from around the world and from almost every period in film history.