To search for materials relating to suffrage in HOLLIS:
- Start in Harvard's HOLLIS catalog with an advanced search.
- Enter the term "suffrage" in the keyword search field.
- Enter any further description of what you are seeking (e.g., name, place, subtopic, etc.) in the additional search fields.
- You can choose to limit your search results to "Books," "Journals," "Archives/Manuscripts," etc. in the "Resource Type" field or leave it set at "Any Resource Type."
- In the "Search Scope" field, select "Schlesinger" from the drop down menu.
- Click the "Search" button.
Sample search results:
Ask a Schlesinger Librarian about your research.
- We can recommend additional sources and provide in-depth research help.
Search the HOLLIS catalog for more resources.
- This guide only provides an introduction to materials related to your topic.
Contact us in advance of your visit.
- Many of our collections are stored offsite and/or have access restrictions.