Find Dissertations and Theses
How to search for Harvard dissertations
- DASH, Digital Access to Scholarship at Harvard, is the university's central, open-access repository for the scholarly output of faculty and the broader research community at Harvard. Most Ph.D. dissertations submitted from March 2012 forward are available online in DASH.
- Check HOLLIS, the Library Catalog, and refine your results by using the Advanced Search and limiting Resource Type to Dissertations
- Search the database ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global
Don't hesitate to Ask a Librarian for assistance.
How to search for Non-Harvard dissertations
- Many universities provide full-text access to their dissertations via a digital repository. If you know the title of a particular dissertation or thesis, try doing a Google search.
- Formatting Your Dissertation - GSAS
- Ph.D. Dissertation Submission - FAS
- Empowering Students Before you Sign that Contract! - Copyright at Harvard Library
Select Library Titles