Find Dissertations and Theses
- DASH, Digital Access to Scholarship at Harvard, is the university's central, open access repository for the scholarly output of faculty and the broader research community at Harvard. Most PhD dissertations submitted from March 2012 forward are available online in DASH.
- Search the database ProQuest Dissertations & Theses global
- Check HOLLIS, the Library Catalog, and refine your results by using the Advanced Search and limiting Resource Type to Dissertations
- If you have questions, please Ask a Librarian.
- Many universities provide full-text access to their dissertations via a digital repository. If you know the title of a particular dissertation or thesis, try doing a Google search.
- Formatting Your Dissertation - GSAS
- Ph.D. Dissertation Submission - FAS
- Empowering Students Before you Sign that Contract! - Copyright at Harvard Library