Research Data Management (RDM)
(2019: Research Data Services Landscape at Harvard Library)
The Harvard Library Research Data Management Program
- DMPTool - Harvard affiliates have access to this widely used data management plan creation tool that can help you meet your funder's DMP requirements.
- Harvard Dataverse - is a free data repository open to all researchers from any discipline, both inside and outside of the Harvard community, where you can share, archive, cite, access, and explore research data.
- Harvard Data Management Support - Office of Vice Provost for Research
- Harvard Biomedical Data Management: Best Practices & support services for research data lifecycle
- Baker Library's Research Data Program
- Geospatial and Statistical Data Resources - Graduate School of Design Frances Loeb Library
- Data and Government Information Collections - Lamont Library
- Visualization Support - Get training, help, and consultations on data visualization—such as Tableau—for the Harvard community.
- Open Data Assistance Program at Harvard (ODAP)