Get Started with the Library
The guide provides helpful tips on finding library material at Harvard and beyond. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach me by email, phone, or Zoom.
- Citation Tools like Zotero organize book and article references and help format your bibliographies in a large variety of citation styles.
- Overleaf Pro is LaTeX and Rich Text collaborative writing and publishing tool that makes the process of academic writing, editing and publishing much quicker and easier.
- BrowZine allows easy browsing and reading of journals
- LinkedIn Learning, formerly lynda.com, provide excellent training videos
- Harvard Syllabus Explorer can be used to discover new courses and find course reading lists.