Librarians are here to help you at every stage of your academic career.
We help students . . .
I’m available via email, phone, or Zoom consultations.
- Overleaf Pro - Overleaf is an online LaTeX and Rich Text collaborative writing and publishing tool that makes the whole process of academic writing, editing and publishing much quicker and easier.
- Citation Tools - Tools like Zotero organize book and article references and from these references, you can produce bibliographies in a citation style of your choice. Most library databases, including HOLLIS, will format results as citations.
- BrowZine - is a reader app for desktops, tablets, and smart phones that allows easy browsing and reading of journals.
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly lynda.com) - an online training resource for the Harvard community
- Harvard Syllabus Explorer - collects syllabi from Canvas and allows users to search for keywords.