Environmental Science & Engineering (ESE)
The Future of Climate Education at Harvard University, Report from the Office of the Vice Provost for Climate & Sustainability.
Library Research Guides across Harvard
- Environment at a Glance - A quick guide to key research resources at Harvard in environmental and sustainability studies, by the Environmental and Sustainability Librarian, George Clark.
- Environmental Justice and Space, Place, & Identity - A guide to research resources about topics related to environmental justice and related intersectionality. With an emphasis on space and place.
- Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences - Michael Leach is the Librarian for Earth and Planetary Sciences
HKS - Harvard Kennedy School
HBS - Harvard Business School
- SUSTAINABILITY - A joint effort of MBA Career and Professional Development, HBS Business and the Environment Initiative, MBA Sustainability Club, and Baker Library, this guide serves as a starting point for sustainability-related research.
- ENERGY - This guide highlights key resources available at Baker Library that covers various topics in the energy space. Topic examples can be conventional energy and renewable energy, energy distribution, pricing, energy efficiency, technology and related IP landscape, and building materials.
- AGRIBUSINESS - Agribusiness encompasses the monetary and organizational complexities embedded in the global food production process. This resource guide culls together sources with relevant agribusiness information, including, among other things, topics such as food security, agricultural law, and biofuels.
- Business & Environment - Climate Change
HLS - Harvard Law School
- Environmental Law Research - A guide to finding, researching, and staying current on environmental law.
- Environmental Science and Public Policy Archives - A globally important special collection for environment and sustainability science, intergovernmental policy, and cultural perspectives on the environment.