Once you have decided which document you will use for the Lightning Round filmed presentation, please use the flags we provide you with to identify the item. To ensure the correct document is available for filming on October 31, please note the following steps:
- On the top of the flag, write:
- your last name;
- the description of the item.
- Place the flag in front of the item, making sure the flag is visible when the folder is returned to the box.
- Ask at the Reading Room or Reference desks for a blue "Filming Hold Card." After writing your name on it, the card should be put into the clear plastic pocket on the side of the box containing your chosen document. Be sure to point this out to the staff in the Reading Room or at the Reference Desk.
- Finally, please notify us using the Library's webform that you have identified the document you wish to have available for your Filming Project. Please use the following formatting in the "Enter your question here" field:
F&P-[Your Lastname] – Filming Project
- In the message, be sure to include the following information:
- Collection name;
- Call #;
- Box #;
- Folder #;
- Document description
!!!All final document selections are due at noon on 10/27, the Friday before the filming class.!!!