Using the Music Library during the COVID-19 pandemic.
During this challenging time we are here to help you with your remote research needs. If you need assistance, please contact us through the chat box on this guide, send an email, or set up a virtual reference consultation.
The best place to find updates and check in on the current status of library services is via the FAQs on the landing page at https://ask.library.harvard.edu.
Start Your Research
- Finale or Sibelius: on a computer in the Listening Room and in Lamont Media
- Other music editing software: on computers in the Listening Room
- Audio or video editing software: on computers in the SLab/Listening Room and Lamont Media
- Recording equipment: borrow audio and video gear from Lamont Media Lab Equipment and Cabot's Technology Lending Program
- Tech Support: LinkedIn Learning online tutorials