Digital Humanities - Journals
- Digital humanities journals BerkeleySurvey on Digital Humanities Journals
- Digital Scholarship in the HumanitiesOxford University Press
- Zeitschrift für digitale Geisteswissenschaften (ZfdG)Forschungsverbund Marbach Weimar Wolfenbüttel
- International Journal for Digital Art HistoryMunich, Germany
Digital Humanities - University Centers
- hyperstudio - Digital Humanities at MITBoston, MIT
- Digital Scholarship in the HumanitiesUnited States
- Stanford Humanities Center - Digital HumanitiesStanford University
- Digital Humanities Research CollaborationGoettingen, Germany
- UCLA - Digital HumanitiesUCLA, California
- L’Associazione per l’Informatica Umanistica e la Cultura DigitaleDepartment of Italian Studies at Brown University, in collaboration with the Center for Digital Scholarship in the Brown University Library, and DARIAH-Italy (Digital
Research Infrastructure for the Arts and the Humanities)
Digital Humanities - shared networks + repositories
- ARCHIVEGRID"ArchiveGrid includes over four million records describing archival materials, bringing together information about historical documents, personal papers, family histories, and more. With over 1,000 different archival institutions represented, ArchiveGrid helps researchers looking for primary source materials held in archives, libraries, museums and historical societies."
- DARIAH-EU --- Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities"DARIAH, the Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities, aims to enhance and support digitally-enabled research and teaching across the humanities and arts." -- "DARIAH is a network of people, expertise, information, knowledge, content, methods, tools and technologies coming from various countries."
- TextGrid: Digital editing – research – archiving"TextGrid is a joint project of ten partners, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) for the period from June 2012 to May 2015.
Answering an increasing demand for digital and collective research features in the humanities, TextGrid has, since its start in 2006, established the infrastructure for a respective virtual research environment. In continuous exchange with the scientific community, TextGrid has developed a variety of tools and services available for free download in a stable version. Together with the TextGrid Repository, the Virtual Research environment TextGrid offers humanist researcher in the humanities sustainable editing, storing and publishing of their data in a thoroughly tested and safe environment."
Digital Humanities - initiatives
- THATCampTHATCamp stands for “The Humanities and Technology Camp.”
- DH CommonsDHCommons, an initiative of centerNet, is an online hub focused on matching digital humanities projects seeking assistance with scholars interested in project collaboration.
- NYCDH - New York City Digital Humanities"The New York City Digital Humanities group brings together New York City scholars and members of the GLAM (galleries, libraries, archives, museums) community to talk about, experiment with, collaborate on, teach and learn about, and just generally commune around the digital humanities."
Research Data Repositories - Global entry to institutional repositories
- re3data.orgAn increasing number of universities and research organisations are starting to build research data repositories to allow permanent access in a trustworthy environment to data sets resulting from research at their institutions. The registry covers research data repositories from all academic disciplines. Information icons display the principal attributes of a repository, allowing users to identify the functionalities and qualities of a data repository.
- Open DOAR - Directory of Open Acess RepositoriesOpenDOAR is an authoritative directory of academic open access repositories.