- Canon LawCodex Iuris Canonici, ed. 1983, in Latin.
- Medieval Legal HistoryVery comprehensive collection on ancient legal sources, Roman law, Byzantine law, European law, Jewish law, Islamic law, with references and full text versions (compiled by Paul Halsall, ORB sources editor, Fordham University).
- DRQEdit - Deutschsprachige Rechtsquellen in digitaler EditionA digital compilation of German juridical texts from the 15th and 16th century. This is a joint project organized by the Heidelberger Akademie der Wissenschaft, Max-Planck-Institut fuer europaeische Rechtsgeschichte and the Professur fuer Historisch-Kulturwissenschaftliche Informationsverarbeitung, University of Koeln.
- Rechtsquellen der frühen Neuzeit - digitalCa. 100 legal sources of the early modern period (16.-17. cent.) collected from the Universitätsbibliothek Heidelberg. In German.
Texts and Images databases
- Oxford Scholarship Online: LawFull-text online versions of scholarly texts in Law published by Oxford University Press. Publications range from the foundations of legal history and philosophy to analytic and comparative work on legal doctrine and empirical research on law in modern society.
- Legal Portraits OnlineMore than 4,000 portrait images of lawyers, jurists, political figures, and legal thinkers dating from the Middle Ages to the late 20th- century drawn from the Harvard Law School's Legal Portrait Collection. These prints, drawings, and photographs depict legal figures prominent in the Common Law as well as those associated with the Canon and Civil Law traditions.
- Virtual Library Legal HistoryThese pages try to list systematically and critically legal history ressources in the internet.
- LawformsDigitised Legal Documents from the Indo-Persian World
Berenson Art Collection Villa I Tatti
Luca Signorelli (1445-1523), Camillo Vitelli, ca. 1495 (© 2011 President & Fellows Harvard University. All Rights Reserved)