- Oxford Reference Online Premium CollectionOxford Reference Online contains dictionary, language reference, and subject reference works published by Oxford University Press. It is a fully-indexed, cross-searchable database of these reference books.
- Iter ItalicumThis online version of Paul Oskar Kristeller's Iter Italicum contains descriptive listings of uncataloged Renaissance manuscripts. The manuscripts can be searched by geographic location, library and description keywords.
- Iter BibliographyThe Iter Bibliography covers Medieval and Renaissance Studies literature and contains over 1 million citations for journal articles, essays, books, discographies and dissertation abstracts. Coverage: Varies with the material; indexes journals published since 1794.
- Iter: Gateway to the Renaissance (U. Toronto)Iter Italicum, P.O. Kristeller's listing of uncataloged, or incompletely cataloged, humanistic manuscripts of the Renaissance, in Italian and other libraries around the world; the Iter Bibliography of more than 600,000 records for articles, essays, books and reviews; and a growing list of related databases and web sites.
- Les Bibliothèques Virtuelles HumanistesCe programme a pour objectif de fournir dans les quatre ans qui viennent environ 2000 ouvrages des XVIe-XVIIe sièc les provenant des fonds patrimoniaux régionaux, avec l'espoir d'en proposer au moins 10% en mode texte, le reste étant accessible, en ligne et gratuitement, par une numérisation image de qualité.
- Liber LiberFree, full text database of Italian publications. Contains also literature on the Middle Ages and Renaissance.
- Project MuseProject MUSE is a unique collaboration between libraries and publishers providing 100% full-text, affordable and user-friendly online access to over 300 high quality humanities, arts, and social sciences journals from 60 scholarly publishers. MUSE began in 1993 as a pioneering joint project of the Johns Hopkins University Press and the Milton S. Eisenhower Library at JHU. Grants from the Mellon Foundation and the National Endowment for the Humanities allowed MUSE to go live with JHU Press journals in 1995. Journals from other publishers were first incorporated in 2000, with additional university press and scholarly society publishers joining in each subsequent year. The Project MUSE® complete collection offers a comprehensive selection of prestigious humanities, arts, and social sciences journals to support a core liberal arts curriculum at any academic institution. Every journal is heavily indexed and peer-reviewed, with critically acclaimed articles by the most respected scholars in their fields. MUSE is also the sole source of complete, full-text versions of titles from many of the world's leading university presses and scholarly societies.
- JSTOR - for individualsRegister & Read Beta is a new, experimental program to offer free, read-online access to individual scholars and researchers who register for a MyJSTOR account.
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index (ISI Web of Science) (1975-)Arts & Humanities Citation Index, published by the Institute for Scientific Information (ISI), is a multidisciplinary database covering the journal literature of the arts and humanities. It indexes 1,100 of the world's leading arts and humanities journals, as well as covering individually selected, relevant items from over 7,000 major science and social science journals. Because the information stored about each article includes the article's cited reference list (often called its bibliography), you can also search the database for articles that cite a known author or work.
Berenson Art Collection Villa I Tatti
Cima da Conegliano, St Sebastian (© 2011 President & Fellows Harvard University. All Rights Reserved)